Meeting Rooms in Nottingham
Our three multipurpose meeting and training rooms, which are modern designed suites, allow you to have diversity in your conferencing and training requirements. Privacy is essential, and exclusive use is available for you and your delegates allowing those delicate subjects to be discussed in private.
Charles and Dickens Suites
Our Charles and Dickens Suite can be split for smaller meetings or converted into one for larger events. All meeting space has air conditioning, climate control and natural daylight. This smaller room is perfect for any kind of business meetings, and can contain up to 20 people in a theatre style. Suite has built in LCD and screen, wifi, natural daylight, air conditioning and climate control.
All of our meeting rooms offer the following amenities:
- Natural day light
- Air conditioning and climate control
- Complimentary 100mb per second fibre optic wifi
- Built in LCD TV
- Drop-down LCD screen and projector
- A Dedicated event manager on site
- Bosch Audio Visual System
- Built in Stage within The George Suite
- PA and handheld mic within The George Suite
- Flipcharts with pens and paper
- Full banqueting facilities
- Competitive day delegate, 24 hour and individual pricing available
Book a show round and meet the team, discuss your requirements over a coffee, browse over our packages and offers, create a tailored package with our Sales Manager and rest assured that Mercure Nottingham care, want to support you and that your event or function will be perfect.
Day Delegate Packages are available from £20 inc VAT per person. 24 Hour Packages from £100 inc VAT per person. Room hire only from £100 inc VAT. Meeting Planner is now available - free dedicated loyalty programme for meeting planners - and you’ll enjoy a range of exclusive advantages and rewards.